Freelance Designer July 2003 - To Present
GraphicThink.com Marketing, Advertising and Design Services Covington, GA
• Graphic Design and consulting - creating packaging artwork, illustrations, advertising layouts, trade show and collateral pieces, in addition to website templates for various local clients.
• Creative and efficient at designing artwork and marketing campaigns that translate well across multiple media and platforms.
• Talented at building and maintaining profitable partnerships; a true team player.
• Have successfully managed and coordinated projects from creative concept through completion with design, direct mail and production budgets ranging up to $2.3 million.
Global Graphics Technology Manager August 2001 - July 2003
Merial, LLC (A Division of Merck) Biotechnology/Pharmaceuticals Duluth, GA
• Graphics Manager for marketing department of animal health pharmaceutical company.
• Responsible for design and production of sales, packaging and collateral pieces for national brands including Heartgard® and Frontline®.
• Coordinated advertising, printing and packaging production at manufacturing sites both in the United States and abroad.
• Worked directly with Sales and Brand Manager executives to ensure workable marketing plans, effective design, and smooth production of all projects from concept through final printing.
Project Manager / Graphic Designer December 1994 - August 2001
Kimberly-Clark Corporation Medical Devices and Supplies Roswell, GA
• Independent contractor hired to work with marketing, engineers and vendors to coordinate branding and conversion of approximately 3000 items during Scott/Kimberly-Clark merger.
• Created initial layouts, illustrations and packaging specifications for new graphics and marketing implementation. Also created time-lines, cost estimates and a tracking system for all design work.
• Streamlined the production and approval process; created a graphics standard for other production artists and print vendors to follow.
• Initial hours the first three years were full-time; then retained for approximately 30 hours per week both on and off-site to further create package designs, collateral, sales and marketing materials for the Healthcare, Protective Apparel and Skincare lines.
Bath Academy of Art & Design, Corsham, England 1977 - 1980
B.A. (Honors) Degree in Visual Communications
Nene College, Northampton, England 1976 - 1977
Foundation Diploma in Graphic Design
(required for entry into B.A. Honors course in England).
Newton County High School, Covington, GA - Honor Graduate - 1976
Attended Georgia State Governor's Honors Program in Graphic Design
SOFTWARE SKILL SET
Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Expert with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, proficient with Dreamweaver.
Own and maintain current Macintosh and Windows XP systems with graphics applications for both platforms; Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
Professional References available upon request
8326 Fairway Drive, Covington, GA 30014, United States | +1.4045832198 | firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2016. All rights reserved.